Deb's Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Renae

+4
Angie
Crafty Cat
Debmitchell
RenaeW
8 posters

Go down

Hello from Renae Empty Hello from Renae

Post by RenaeW Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:59 am

Hi lovely ladies

Ok here’s part of my story I guess….

I have just celebrated my 29th birthday and am counting down to my 30th for some reason!!

I have been married to my gorgeous husband Ben for 4 years and been together for 9.We were married on our 5 year anniversary (June long weekend too!) – it makes it so much easier for him to remember!! We met at baseball and oddly enough had many mutual friends that we didn’t even realise!! He plays and I score. Growing up in a very baseball orientated family, I love the game and it has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember and always will be. My grandfather started our local club over 30 years ago and I was (and think still am) the youngest female to gain what was then a Level 4 scoring accreditation and mentored the youngest male.

I grew up in a town called Dapto, which is about 10 minutes south of Wollongong (an hour from Sydney) and yes, home to the Dapto Dogs!! I love driving down at night and looking at the lights over the city – it is an awesome view and highly recommended!! The daytime view is pretty good too looking out at the ocean.

I have a younger brother and sister and Mum and Dad have been married 32 years. Dad is a brickie by trade and mum a hairdresser. Both have health probs and should be slowing down but you can’t stop them!! Mum’s an award winning hairdresser and gave it all up to start a family.

I currently work as an Executive Assistant to a CEO and am lucky enough to get to see great marine and wild life every day! I work for the company that run the Aquarium, Wildlife World, Skywalk etc in Sydney. Ben is an IT Manager and is originally a Melbourne boy – so he loves his AFL!

Aside from my addiction to scrapbooking, I also make jewellery, which unfortunately has taken a back burner to scrapping lately – although I do have a head piece next to me on the lounge that I’m trying to make for a 20’s themed party in a few weeks! Other than that, I am hopeless at painting and drawing and most other crafts, however have picked up a few things sewing wise that my seamstress grandmother passed on before she died!

I am looking forward to chatting to you all and getting to know you all much better. Thank you for all reading about me:heart:
RenaeW
RenaeW
Challenge Chic Member- Top Chatter-Chat your ears off lol!
Challenge Chic Member- Top Chatter-Chat your ears off lol!

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Hello from Renae Empty Re: Hello from Renae

Post by Debmitchell Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:44 pm

You would have the best job Renae- how exciting to see those animals everyday. TFS your Bio with us all

Hugz

Deb
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:05 pm

A big big welcome from me to you Renae! cheers cheers

So lovely to have you here and so lovely to get to know you more! I grew up in smaller town and I too love all the city lights! Thanks for sharing your history with us all. WOW your job sounds very interesting! Lucky you to see all those gorgeous creatures! I love your style of scrapping so looking forward to seeing your lovely creations.

Hugs
Shez cat
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 330

http://sherryl-artist-at-work-and-play.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm

Hi Renae

Welcome to the forum area! Thanks for sharing your bio on yourself and what a fab career you have hey, would so love to work in the industry your in. Would love to catch up with you some time or another, maybe at the retreat hey. Love your inspiring work and cant wait to see more:)

cheers Angie
Angie
Angie
Challenge Chic- big time chatter he...he!

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by vicmbee Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Hi Renae welcome to the forum look forward to seeing your work.
vicmbee
vicmbee

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohl68 Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Hi Renae, glad to see you here on CC forum. It is so great to learn something about each and everyone of the girls who are CC's. You lucky girl working in the marine and wildlife industry, as I love any zoo or park that has animals in it. Glad you got involved in scrapping and that it is taking over your life, looking forward to seeing some more of your gorgeous LO's here. Cheers Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68

Number of posts : 129

http://creativeme68sharondalton.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:39 am

Hi Renae....hope to chat more soon....I should be in bed or the kids won't like me in the morning...LOL
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Senior Member- 1 of the originals
Senior Member-  1 of the originals

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 am

Hey there, welcome... hope to chat with you more soon Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://nat9248.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum