Deb's Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Forum Is now Locked

Go down

First Forum Is now Locked Empty First Forum Is now Locked

Post by Debmitchell Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 am

Sorry ladies but it was becoming to hard to nav everywhere through the forum so I have decided to lock the First Forum & deleted the other non active 1. This way we can all use the different header topics that shezzy has spent the last 2 days creating- sorry ladies but it had to be done, I have to take into account the nav around the forum & make it easy for people like myself lol!

Can I also just say that if you want to put your pics in the forum area, please reduce the size of your pics as we only have a certain amount of storage at this time & I have to set up an account to buy more from the creators of phpBB! In the mean time, could you please use the gallery or reduce your pic. I will let you all know when we have more mg to be able to put pics in the forum

Sorry to be a pain in the butt but I have to think of everyone at this point in time & as I said, once we have more storage, thigs will be great.

Cheers

Deb Very Happy
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025
Registration date : 2008-07-14

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down