Deb's Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven

+8
Nat
scrappin4joy
RenaeW
amanda73
lkamphuis
Crafty Cat
Debmitchell
Ohl68
12 posters

Go down

Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven Empty Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven

Post by Ohl68 Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Hello and welcome to all of you who have introduced yourselves. Sharon (Shaz) here and I am loving it here at Deb's Creations. It is the perfect place for all the Challenge Chic's to showcase their scrapbooking. A Lil bit about me....I am 40, I am overweight and I would love to scrapbook 24/7 if I was able to! Wish I was rich so I didn't have to do housework. I am married to the most wonderful husband Barry. We have been together since I was 15 and we have been married for 18 yrs in Sept. We have 2 beautiful children Jeff 19 and Kirrily 17. For those of you who don't know me well, Jeff is going for a major operation on Aug 19 to bring his upper jaw into alignment with his bottom jaw and if it doesn't align they will have to break his lower jaw and move it back, this is due to him being born with a Cleft Lip and Palate at birth. So off to Bris for a month. But I will try to keep up with all the happenings here. Kirrily is in her final year of school and is so busy that it is not funny! We have lots to look forward to with her this year. Ok enough about me.....Glad to make friends with all of you. Love Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68
Challenge Chic- big time chatter he...he!

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-07-14

http://creativeme68sharondalton.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven Empty Re: Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven

Post by Debmitchell Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:55 pm

A big warm CC welcome to you Shaz & it is great to see the Chics in introducing themselves to each other & also that our newies can get an idea of who you are. Very Happy I hope Jeff's Op goes well & I hope you realize, he will have a lot of pain- I know this from when David had his jaw broken when he was 17- his was done by a low life that king hit him when he wasn't looking- the beauty of it- that tosser is now in jail & I hope he rots in there!!!!- So give him heaps of lovin & hugz, I really do feel for him, but the outcome will be great for him- fingers crossed hey! David now has titanium plates in 3 places in his jaw & sets off the airport alarms when he walks through the sensor thingy lol!
Don't forget to keep us all updated on how Jeff is going!

Hugz

Deb Very Happy
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven Empty Re: Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven

Post by Ohl68 Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:21 pm

Yeh Deb, I realize how much pain he is going to be in....I have had a bit of a hard time dealing with the lead up to this operation. I am very worried about what the outcome will be. Yeh Jeff will have titanium plates and possibly a tracheotomy for a lil while when he is recovering. I really don't deal with my children being in pain that easily, I want it to be happening to me instead of them. I am so glad Baz is coming with me! He will be my rock! Always has and always will be! Jeff has been through so much in regards to his facial deformities/personal feelings with people who are so shallow. Jeff is such a beautiful person on the inside and out and we don't see anything wrong with him. Thanks for that Deb, and yeh updates will be coming your way. Luv Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:34 pm

God, I am with you on how shallow people can be Shaz- I get it a lot from inconsiderate people with regards to Brody when I am out shopping with him! He sits in the trolley & waves his arm & makes weird noises & he won't wear shoes of any description- which loosers comment on- makes my blood boil at times & I struggle to hold my temper- have lost it a few times though & embarressed the hell out of those people as after I have loudly had my say, other people look at them in disgust lol! That is such a power fix lol!
I know what it like to be a Mum of a child that is constantly judged but the hardest 1 to deal with is within the family- nasty people- Pete's side! So chin up, mine is as I am extremely proud of my little man- he brings a lot of love into my life!

Deb Very Happy
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohl68 Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

OH Deb, I love lil Brody! I think he has a beautiful persona....and I am of the firm belief if you know you are doing all you can do that is good enough for me! We can't help these people who feel the need to judge! They are only showing up their own insecurities! Yeh we have had some pretty nasty things said to us about Jeff as a baby....but won't go into them on here! Too upsetting for me! You are the best MUM to your kids and that is all that matters and your love of your children shows through Darl, Luv Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 pm

Hi Shaz so great to see you introducing yourself babe ... a huge big big welcome from me to you!!! Try and not worry too much about Jeff, he will have all the love and support from you guys that will enable him to get through this and remember you have friends here in Brisbane to help you through this time and one of those is me! Looking forward to seeing you, I have a wide enough shoulder to lean on if you need me ... erm in more ways than one!!!!! lol!

Debs my friends have the same problems with their autistic children cause they look normal but when the act abnormal in the eyes of sticky beaks, people just deem them to be naughty children, but this isn't the case! I too would wish that they would stick their beaks in their own business instead of others!

Shaz chat soon and I am looking forward to that coffee!

Hugs
Shezzy xo
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 330

http://sherryl-artist-at-work-and-play.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Thanks Shez & Shez lol! I am like a mother hen that chases you all over the place if you go near her babies lol! but also like a scorpian with the sting in its tail. I am a typical Leo- the lioness roars & goes off her beanie lol! I calmed down a lot though over the years- I used to have a wicked temper- particularly when it came to David & what people said about him having ADHD! I actually used to punch people- I was soooo bad back then!- Deb hangs her head in shame lol!

Deb Very Happy
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by lkamphuis Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 am

Hey Shaz

I think all Mums can empathise with you how you may be feeling leading up this surgery. My hubby is a nurse and training to be a Doctor and a few of our kids have had surgery in our years as parents and he still sooks and feels awful - And they ARE USUALLY HIS friends and colleagues operating !!
I think it is quite normal - You have to look at the final outcome and at least he is big enough and old enough to understand what is happening to him and why!! Good luck with it and it sounds like you and hubby are a grea support for each other!!

Lisak
lkamphuis
lkamphuis

Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2008-07-15

http://www.uproar2scrapmore.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:27 am

Hi shaz, thanks for the reply to my intro, thanks for sharing a bit about yourself, hope all goes well with Jeff, i really hate people judging other people and as i always say the ones that judge are the ones with the problem, i get judged with Connor not only by strangers but my mum does it, because he is so big for his age and not talking or toilet trained my mum sees it as her right to comment, but he had his paed appt this morning and he is intellectually impaired and in the process of being refered to special ed, Can't wait to see your style either, but everyone in here is so better at scrapping than me though i reckon
amanda73
amanda73
Challenge Chic Member- Top Chatter-Chat your ears off lol!

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaeW Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:25 am

A huge hello Shaz and a huge hug too Smile Great to see you on here and looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work. Hope Jeff's op goes well. Keep us updated on how everything is going. I hope everything is going well for Kirrily too. XX
RenaeW
RenaeW

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohl68 Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:10 am

Thanks everybody for your well wishes for Jeff, I am hoping for a great outcome! After the op I hope he will let me take heaps of photos of him with his new jawline! LOL! Kirrily is going to be home alone for the time I am in Bris so she will just have to cope with whatever life throws at her. She is a good girl and won't get up to too much mischief! I have lots of nice friends who will keep and eye on her. She has lots to look forward to so hopefully the time will go really quickly for her. Long Island resort next week, Working 2 jobs, School Theatre Restaurant, Picnic Ball and going for her "P's" She is a really busy girl. And then she has guitar practise as well. Don't know how she is going to miss me!!! Thanks again for reading my never ending stories and talk to you all soon and looking forward to meeting some more of your lovely ladies Hugs to you all Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:13 am

Hey there Shaz....I'm going to get lost between these forums....LOL...I take my hat off to you and Deb and others...all of the short minded people around....mind you I'm lucky to have 4 realatively typical kids...but I'm the Teacher Aide that does most of the support work with the kids with the likes of ADHD etc...wishes for a speedy recovery for your Jeff..
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Senior Member- 1 of the originals
Senior Member-  1 of the originals

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:07 am

Hey there, welcome... hope to chat with you more soon Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://nat9248.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezsim Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:31 am

Hi Shaz
Finally got around to say hello, hope all goes well with the operation, I wish he was having it here in toowoomba cause I work at the toowoomba base. It would be nice to meet you, but all in all I hope its a success.
Love your work, look forward to talking to you more. Best wishes Kez
Kezsim
Kezsim
Challenge Chic member
Challenge Chic member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://kez.sim@bigpond.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohl68 Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:44 am

Hi Kez,
Yeh Thanks for the well wishes and I would love to get up to Toowoomba and check out the shop where you design for....Love your work so much! Would love to meet Lizzy C and Kirsten too
Ok Bye and Thanks Shaz
Ohl68
Ohl68

Back to top Go down

Post by G3 Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 am

Hi Sharon,

Have we met Question Mmmm Lol
Anyway, Warm welcome. You are a lucky girl. Must be excited to meet all the ladies. I wish I could come over and see you all in person. Sad
You must be all excited. Well, have fun and say hello and give them all a big huge hug from me.
Well, Jeff's surgery will go well. Positive thinking is always good. Update us about his surgery and his outcome. Will definitely pray God for Jeff.
G3
G3
G3

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:43 am

Welcome Shaz,phew i made it here,i am a woman of few words but mean what i say study
Trish
Trish

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:44 am

Welcome Shaz,phew i made it here,i am a woman of few words but mean what i say study
Trish
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ohl68 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 am

I want to thank all of you girls for welcoming me to our new piece of scrapbooking heaven....I want to show you all how much I Love the CC's. Way back in May I asked the then members of the CC's to send me a photo of themselves so I could do a tribute page to my fellow CC members. I now want to do a new LO on all the members of our new Deb's Creations forum. So here is my LO, hope you all like it! I Love it and it is also in my personal gallery if you want to have another look and comment on it in there.
Shaz here and loving CC's own lil piece of scrapbooking heaven Challe10_800x600
Ohl68
Ohl68

Back to top Go down

Post by lkamphuis Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:26 am

Oh man - this is so clever - I feel honoured to be in some of you gals fabulous albums!! This is gorgeous - I love a heartfelt layout and this shines through in this one here!! Cant wait to see you next week!!

Stay chilled

Lisak
lkamphuis
lkamphuis

Number of posts : 392

http://www.uproar2scrapmore.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by G3 Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 am

OMG Shaz, You are so so sweet and very clever. This is fabulous. I am honored. In fact my eyes are filled Sad
Love your journaling and the idea as well. Love how you have made a circle of all the photos. Great work.I am very impressed.
you are a:queen: of ideas
G3
G3
G3

Number of posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:14 am

omg this is brilliant, love it all
amanda73
amanda73

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by kylie3 Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:38 am

This is very clever Shaz .. What a lovely tribute....

Great work
kylie3
kylie3

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:16 pm

Boo hoo i am not there confused affraid LOL,another than that its a brilliant LO,.......just kidding Shaz cheers
Trish
Trish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum