Deb's Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic

+7
Angie
Crafty Cat
RenaeW
SkyeMJ
vicmbee
Debmitchell
adnchic
11 posters

Go down

Do you worry about where the future is heading for our kids?

Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_lcap100%Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_lcap0%Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_lcap0%Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Empty Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic

Post by adnchic Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:24 am

Okay Im really quite a boring person so I will try to keep this short.

Chiquita Rochelle James 27
My husband Adam James of 3.5 years 25
Our son Javaan Tekoa 2.5 yrs and Our Daughter Indiana Marsala 3.5 months
We live in W.A. 30 mins south of Perth
My main occuption before kids was a Jewellers assistant.
My fav colour for clothes is black ( more slimming)
In General purple and blue
I love scrapbooking (obviously) horseriding shopping, gardening
I am a dedicated Jehovahs Witness
I have green eyes that turn blue with different moods and clothing
Im an artificial blackhead, In reality dark brown and curly haired.
My grandfather was Gypsy and Grandmother Jew. Although born in Aust with and English mum and Aust dad I look european. Im told Spanish by many with a jewish nose. Makes for a great combination LOL
My name is Spanish and Means little girl
I love Pumpkin Patch and Sprout for kids clothing
I used to have a normal family life but now its semi norm and has greatly opened my eyes to other peoples pain and thier lives.
I lost my 19 yr old sister to suicide 5 yrs ago found by my brother and dad. My now 20 yr old sister has tried and been resusitated by my poor father. Cuts herself alot to ease pain and my 22 yr bro has twice cut his wrists. Im sorry to be a downer, but talking to people about it has helped me to grieve and makes me the person I am today. If you want to share your loss or any pain for that matter Im truly all ears.
Surprised
I grew up in Kalgoorlie. Goldrush town W.A.
I always wanted to be a hairdresser but It just never worked out and now Im too old to start.
My mum is my best friend on earth.
I have Fibro Myalgia and Scoliosis
I wear Glasses and Contact lenses
I have such an organized and perfectionist brain that I frustrate myself. I fall asleep after hours of wandering how to plan organize and make things better.
No matter how much I clean my house is always upside down. I Blame Javaan LOL
Very Happy
I am terrible for leaving clothes on the floor and putting clean washing away.
I drive a commodore station Wagon, the best car for a fam with little kids.
I seem to collect Prams which irritates my other half but I can never seem to find just one with all the features I think I need!!!!
I like to sell baby stuff on Ebay and would like to start a recycled baby clothing boutique one day and call it HIPPY CHIC
I hate daytime soap operas
I love the biggest Loser as I have always struggled with my weight.
I like genuine caring people who come to me to fix problems and not gripe behind my back
Im very imperfect so I try to only say up building things but yes I also can be negative. (Something to work on)
I dont smoke or swear
Im guilty of trying to keep up with the jones's instead of finding my own Niche (something else to work on)
I want to go to EGYPT. The pyramids fasinate me and Hubby
Im not computer Savvy. Just the basics. Enough to keep in touch with all of you lovely Ladies.

Well If you have got this far i congratulate you. You now know I can talk the hind legs off a donkey too. LOL Very Happy
adnchic
adnchic
Challenge Chic Member- Top Chatter-Chat your ears off lol!

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Empty Re: Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic

Post by Debmitchell Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:35 am

lol! Yep I agree lol! lol!
Seriously, what a wonderful way to share your life with us Chiq, made for a good read, I wonder if others will be as adventureous??? I will give it a go huh!

Hugz

Debz flower
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic Empty Re: Hi All, Its me Chiquita, Chic, Chickadee, Chicky. aka adnchic

Post by vicmbee Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:31 am

Hi chiq.
you don't sound boring to me you sound like a very interesting person to know. I look forward to seeing your work. bounce Smile
vicmbee
vicmbee
Challenge Chic- big time chatter he...he!

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:31 am

Dang Lady, what a life!
I loooove your name (i didn't realise it was your real name... as I call my friends Chiquitita - like the abba song, different I know, but similar!)
Sounds like you have a great family history...
I always say that I have gypsy blood in me, but I always find it coolwhen I meet people who actually DO!
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Number of posts : 295

http://skyemj.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:51 am

Hey Skye, A recent family history search has turned up gypsies in my blood too lol! My Mum always tells me I am a wandering spirit & some have told me that I have the gypsie eyes lol!

Deb
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by adnchic Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 am

HMMM,I agree on the eyes Deb!!!! Shocked
adnchic
adnchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:01 am

Why thankyou Darling, they are the only shining part of me lol The rest is all saggy N stuff lol! Surprised
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RenaeW Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:12 am

Lovely to meet you Chiq and learn more about you. You are one interesting person and have so much going on in your life! Looking forward to getting to know you better too Smile

You are never too old to start anything - my mum is a hairdresser and her best friend has just finished her apprenticeship at nearly 50 years old (full time over the past few years) and is loving it and has found it much easier to understand and cope with the study with her life experience behind her. bounce
RenaeW
RenaeW

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:02 pm

A big welcome from me too, so lovely to read about you! You sound like a very well adjusted and open minded person! Sad to hear about your sister's suicide and also your other sister and brother hurdles with life! Life at times is just so not fair so sending you a hug! I know from personal experiences myself with life events that at the time you want to world to swallow you up but in the long term, it does help you become the person you are today! Happy Scrapping!

Hugs
Shez cat
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 330

http://sherryl-artist-at-work-and-play.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:12 pm

Hi chiq

WOW! You are certainly something HUn, love how you introduced yourself, sorry to hear about the loss of your sister, something you and I could relate to as I lost my step brother the same way over 10 yrs ago!

You have certainly got a wonderful personality chiq and someone who would be great to go out on the town with.lol Looking forward to seeing you around the board more and I just adore your inspirational work:) TFS

Cheers Angie
Angie
Angie

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by lkamphuis Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Wow - Brave brave brave !!

Well done - I understand the talking about it bit and I think if people spoke more maybe suicide wouldnt be as prevalent. I do wonder why Australia has such high rates compared t other countries?? One of my girlfriends has a daughter who cuts herself and takes overdoses of Panadol - now they find out she was sexually abused by 2 men at the age of 7.....This family was my Picture perfect family and they have now had years of trauma and problems since this all transpired so I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with -
Fortunately you sound like you are well grounded and that will get you through!!

Lisak
lkamphuis
lkamphuis

Number of posts : 392

http://www.uproar2scrapmore.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post by adnchic Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:26 am

Wow! Ive Just read all your loving caring responses. Im just going to leave for a min whilst I shed a few tears. Seems to happen so much easier these days as you would probably know Angie. Thanks Lisa, My sisters passing brought on the depression in my younger siblings. We were all very close. That was the past so we just make the best of what we have now. We still have each other and my Adorable hubby and my two babies make life so enjoyable.
Thank you all and I am sorry if Ive put a dampner on the forum. Just couldnt help myself.... Smile
adnchic
adnchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:59 am

You haven't put a dampner on the forum at all, we all have skeletons in our closets, some people choose not to disclose them, others like you are open and I personally feel that it helps with the healing process and we are all here to support each other whether it be scrapping or personal life issues. I think we can all relate to your situation as suicide is more common than some people like to admit. I can sadly count on both hands the people that I know and more that have attempted it. Depression is a medical condition that thankfully today is more widely accepted and rightly so. Thanks for sharing your life with us!

Hugs and MWAH Shez
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 330

http://sherryl-artist-at-work-and-play.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by adnchic Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am

MWA and big hugs right back at you hun. flower
adnchic
adnchic

Back to top Go down

Post by Trish Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:34 pm

Welcome Chiq I love you I love you I love you ,
i will keep mine brief as i am a 2 finger plodder,now i have that Abba song going around in my head with your name in it,LOL.
I took my grandkids to see Mamma Mia,and now have that music in my head flower
Trish
Trish

Number of posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by adnchic Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:50 pm

Ha Ha Trish. I get that alot!!! LOL
adnchic
adnchic

Back to top Go down

Post by scrappin4joy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 am

Hi Chiq...Welcome....I did read all of your intro....you have had such a journey so far....I believe we all have journey's that make us who we are....keep smiling and there are plenty of us here to chat to when the need arises....see you around the forum..
scrappin4joy
scrappin4joy
Senior Member- 1 of the originals
Senior Member-  1 of the originals

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:12 am

Hey there, welcome... hope to chat with you more soon Very Happy
Nat
Nat

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-07-17

http://nat9248.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum