Deb's Creations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want to do a RECIPE CIRCLE JOURNAL?????

+8
kylie3
Ohl68
adnchic
eiramnelle
SkyeMJ
kirstiegai
Debmitchell
Crafty Cat
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Anyone want to do a RECIPE CIRCLE JOURNAL????? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone want to do a RECIPE CIRCLE JOURNAL?????

Post by adnchic Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:13 am

Cant wait, Not too many more sleeps till the circle journal. Count me in guys. Very Happy
adnchic
adnchic
Challenge Chic Member- Top Chatter-Chat your ears off lol!

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to do a RECIPE CIRCLE JOURNAL????? - Page 3 Empty Re: Anyone want to do a RECIPE CIRCLE JOURNAL?????

Post by vicmbee Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 am

I'll do it too, if you'll have me I haven't done a cj before what better place to start then a food one.
Vicki
vicmbee
vicmbee
Challenge Chic- big time chatter he...he!

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:34 pm

This is great, Shezzy will be happy with the response to this CJ. Very Happy
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm

I'm starting my cover etc tonight!

I got a great retro kitchen theme kit with vintage recipe cards etc in it last month from Q Tea kits so I'm hanging out to use it!

And the sticker that says "He is the cheese in my macoroni" soooo cute!!!
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Number of posts : 295

http://skyemj.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:54 pm

So Im a bit pumped for this - have you got any news for us on this one Shezzy???

I'm bouncing to get a start! bounce
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 am

Ok girls I was back from my holiday Wednesday ... Thursday I caught up with housework and today Friday spent the day with Rachel (Scrapping Princess), Lisa (LisaK) and Sharon (OHL68) shopping down at the Gold Coast. Its official now girls I have my stash replenished and ready for this fabulous circle journal. Got home at 4.30pm today and instantly started making my journal and this weekend is planned for scrapping to finish it ... wahoooooo ..... so bear with me ladies while I get everything sorted over the weekend, I have a job assessement on Monday but after that will be in touch with who mails out to who and on what date and further information etc! Like you Skye I am really excited about this first circle journal and I so can't wait to be part of yours and to see what your journals are like, see them at the start, throughout or at the end of your journal .... oh its going to be fun!!!

Hugs
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 330

http://sherryl-artist-at-work-and-play.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vicmbee Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:31 am

Well I started mine yesty still a few finishing touches to go.
vicmbee
vicmbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:41 pm

Amanda and Vicmbee, welcome aboard too, sorry I meant to type that yesterday ..... I will be in touch shortly with where each journal goes. I have almost finished mine now, just need to finish the sign in tags that I have made and then it is all ready to pass onto everyone for their yummy recipes.

Hugs
Shez
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by eiramnelle Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:31 am

Hi Everyone!
I have been a bit busy with everything, so i havent finished my book cover yet.....but i daresay that i should be able to get it done by the end of the week. lets just say i originally painted my covers and the hot pink did not turn out as pink as i wanted, so a repaint (after a base coat of white) is in order.
shez i will pm you when its ready, hopefully by wed night!!
eiramnelle
eiramnelle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://www.eiramnelle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 am

Ok ladieeeeeeees!
Who is excited about this?! I know I am - it is always so exciting to see these journals as they progress and everyone adds a bit of their handywork!

A word of warning from someone who has seen it happen - ithese things can start to feel very long and drawn out SO I'm going to suggest that we post our pages in this thread as we go along!

From my experience, it boosts everyone's excitement a little to see the pages, or even just sneak peeks of the pages that are being put into their journal, and makes the journey a little easier!

Mine should be finished tonught and I'm hoping to have photos to share tomorrow so keep an eye out! Would love to see hwat you come up with!

(and if anyone needs help knowing how to post photos in a thread, let me know - I'll give you a quick tutorial - it doesn't take up server space either!)

bounce farao bounce farao bounce
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:45 am

Ooh and Shez, I want to change my theme to 'Secret Family Recipes' pretty pretty pleeeeeease?! cyclops
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vicmbee Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:51 am

sounds cool skye. to put the picture in here do you just click on image and upload....
vicmbee
vicmbee

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyeMJ Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:18 am

Ha! Well there you go - I didn't realise we had that possibility on here!
Usually I host it at imageshack.us and then copy and paste the link using the other image function (the little diagram without the floppy disk in front of it) - that way it doesn't use our server space, and it will resize the photo for you.

But like I said - I didn't even realise we could host our own photos on here!

How embarassing! I even offered a tutorial! Embarassed
SkyeMJ
SkyeMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vicmbee Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am

well skye I might need that tutorial after all as when you click the image button there is still a link. I don't know how to do it.
vicmbee
vicmbee

Back to top Go down

Post by vicmbee Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 am

well that didn't work can't put the picture in.....
vicmbee
vicmbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:47 am

Skye yes you can change your title to Secret Family Recipes, I have changed mine too to Naughty AND Nice, meaning anything goes!!! lol

I agree with Skye that seeing your journal as it progresses would be lovely, I had already decided a photo gallery like the other challenge galleries was to be set up and this was on the plan to set up shortly before the journal had started! For me personally I don't want to see my individual pages posted in the gallery, I want to see my complete album when it is returned to me, I love surprises. But for everyone else it is up to you if you want to see your journal processing or not and I know for many of you you probably hate surprises and want to see it, lol.

This is going to be a lot of fun!

Cheers
Shez
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 pm

oh one question, do we pick one recipe and put the same one in everyones journal, ive got a couple recipes in mind
amanda73
amanda73

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:54 pm

im with shez, i dont want to see mine till its finished either
amanda73
amanda73

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:12 pm

Amanda, you have to follow the theme of everyones individual journals for example my journal is Naughty and Nice, which means I don't mind what you put in there, but if someone has a dessert journal then you put a dessert recipe in there, if someone has soups, then you put a soup recipe in there. Hope that help Darl.

Hugs
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by eiramnelle Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 am

i just found an awesome blog where a woman took photos of all the recipes in her recipe CJ.

link is http://cowperthwaitecorner.blogspot.com/ and im getting more ideas on what to do now....thank god for that!!
eiramnelle
eiramnelle

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://www.eiramnelle.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:44 am

it does help shez, thanks, by the way i decided for my journal i would like slices
amanda73
amanda73

Back to top Go down

Post by Debmitchell Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:04 pm

Ok well I bags the chocolate slice then for Amandas! lol! Baiscally the only 1 I know how to make- not a sweets cook I'm afraid. & have to apoligize but I can't give out my families secret of all secret recipes lol! They are my Dad's recipes!!! lol!
Debmitchell
Debmitchell
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1025

https://debmitchell.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda73 Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm

cool, that would be great deb, i like chockie
amanda73
amanda73

Back to top Go down

Post by Crafty Cat Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:46 pm

Oh thanks for that link Elle!

Debs ..... you have to share at least one of them with me ... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... and don't make me beg!!!!!!

Amanda, I have some yummy slice recipes!!

Not long now girls, 29th of August is posting date! Doing up a table today so will be PM you with who your first partner is!!
Crafty Cat
Crafty Cat
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by kirsten Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm

count me in shezzy
kirsten
kirsten
Challenge Chic member
Challenge Chic member

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next